EDIT: All done!! Thanks to everyone who helped!
This is a survey for a paper I'm writing in my English class, it's meant for people/students who have gone to or are currently in coed schools. You don't need to include your name if you don't want to, but gender and age are helpful for my paper.
If you want to take it then you can either answer the questions in the comments or copy the survey and paste it in a note to send me. Thank you! This is a huge help, and I really appreciate it! You can include any extra things you want to say about coed or single gender schools at the end if you want to.
Level of education you completed:
1) What do you think would be the ideal learning environment for adolescents to grow, mature, and learn in?
2) Do you think that gender stereotyping and expectations kept you from trying to take certain classes or going out for certain sports throughout your educational experience?
3) Have you ever tried joining a class or sport that wasn't stereo-typically for your gender? If so, what was the reaction of your teachers, coaches, parents, and/or peers? If not, what kept you from joining?
4) Have you found working with both genders in school to be something helpful or was it a distraction for you?
5) Do you think that your grades would have benefited from going to a single gender school?
6) Would you have considered going to a single gender school if you were given the option at any point throughout your education? Why? If yes, then for what grades would you want to attend?
7) Have you been in many dramatic or harassing situations in school that you think could have been avoided in a single gender setting?
8) During your education, have you had teachers that you feel favored one gender over the other? If so, do you feel that your learning experience was affected by this?